photo Maciej Zakrzewski, Fundacja Rozwoju Sztuki Tańca, Białystok
photo Bartosz Zalewski, Centrum Teatru i Tańca
United Limbs Collective began its activity at the beginning of 2020 in Warsaw. It is a group of artists and dancers who, after years of working in various cultural institutions in Europe, decided to return to Warsaw to join forces and engage in independent artistic activity. The collective consists of six artists: Ilona Gumowska, Eliza Kindziuk, Jakub Piotrowicz, Gieorgij Puchalski, Izabela Zawadzka and Jakub Mędrzycki.
- Izabela Orzełowska Choreography/concept
- Ilona Gumowska Performer/choreography/concept
- Izabela Zawadzka Performer/choreography/concept
- Jakub Mędrzycki Performer/choreography/concept
- Gieorgij Puchalski Performer/choreography/concept/music
- Ela Chowaniec Dramaturgical consultation
- Maria Łozińska Costumes/makeup
‘WIN.DOWS_38’ is a collection of elusive impressions, images and fantasies about the future. A future which probably is very far away. Is it a completely dystopian reality that even Orwell would not dare to imagine? This World is set between four heroes, but they are probably still people. Built of their secrets, desires and potential struggles, it balances between life and its projection.
|Premiere 2020-08-06, Warsaw|
|Audienceeveryone (regardless of age)|
* cast plus technical support
- The performance was created within the ‘Przestrzenie Sztuki’ project, financed by the Ministry of Heritage and National Culture and carried out by the Institute of Music and Dance and the Zbigniew Raszewski Theatre Institute.
- The project operator in Lublin is the Cultural Center in Lublin.
- The creation process took place as part of a residency and cooperation with the Lublin Dance Theatre.
- The performance is co-financed under the co-production program of the Theater and Dance Center in Warsaw.
- The project is co-financed by the City of Warsaw.
The Institute of Music and Dance and the Adam Mickiewicz Institute
are not responsible for its contents.