Kacper Klimczak/ Sara Kozłowska/ Dawid Marzec/ Paweł Odorowicz
photo Piotr Wdówka
"Let's talk about us" was created by three dancers and a musician accompanying them in live performances. The creation has been supported by the Artistic Scholarship of the President of the City of Łódź 2021 and the Spaces of Art Łódź programme.
In their daily lives, they follow their own artistic paths, exploring those things that touch them the most. They had met with one another in various configurations and artistic collaborations, but this production has gathered them all together for the first time.
Let's talk about us
- Sara Kozłowska director
- Kacper Klimczak choreographer, dancer
- Sara Kozłowska choreographer, dancer
- Dawid Marzec choreographer, dancer
- Paweł Odorowicz musician
- Tomasz Krukowski lighting director
"Let's talk about us" is a performance based on events that must have happened somewhere. It is an allegorical story about joy, sadness, love, regret, loneliness and friendship. A multidimensional story closed off by the four walls of a cosy room. It connects and interweaves the theme of relationships with our own real, personal meeting, accompanied by live musical commentary. We perceive and listen to each other, we move and experience each other. It is an invitation to a journey.
|Premiere 2021-12-19, Łódź|
* cast plus technical support
- The premiere of the performance took place with the help of the Scholarship of the President of the City of Łódź 2021 and the Spaces of Art Łódź 2021 programme
The National Institute of Music and Dance and the Adam Mickiewicz Institute
are not responsible for its contents.