Co-organised by the National Institute of Music and Dance as part of the ‘PolandDances / Choreographic Residencies’ project co-funded by the Polish Ministry of Culture and National HeritageCo-organised by the National Institute of Music and Dance as part of the ‘PolandDances / Choreographic Residencies’ project co-funded by the Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
Holobiont Collective is made up of Aleksandra Bożek-Muszyńska and Hanna Bylka-Kanecka. The artists are interested in interdisciplinary, multi-generational projects. All their works are based on the assumption that every participant of the performance – regardless of age and experience – is fully competent as a recipient of art. The collective has produced roundABOUT (2017), Moonland (2018), on_line_ (2018), Where shapes have necks (2019) and My Tail and I (2021).
My Tail and I
- Hanna Bylka-Kaneckaconcept
- kolektyw Holobiont we współpracy z Heike Kuhlmann, Adalisą Menghini i Ka Rustler Holobiont Collective in collaboration with Heike Kuhlmann, Adalisa Menghini and Ka Rustler choreography
- Aleksandra, Hanna, Dana Bożek-Muszyńska, Bylka-Kanecka, Chmielewskacreation and performance
- set design collaboration
- Józef Buchnajzermusic
- Dana Chmielewskaillustration
- Marek Zakrzewski / SZKICEzWIDZENIA photos
The performance is Holobiont’s newest production. Holobiont is a critically acclaimed independent dance collective of two Polish female artists working in the area of experimental choreography for families.
My Tail and I is addressed to families with children of 3 to 6 years of age. In a humorous way, which is suitable for children, it tells a story of evolution proven by the existence of the human tailbone.
During the event, the artists will invite the families to interact with the performers and to release a creative energy that is often hidden in our tails.
|Duration 60 "
|Crew * 5
|Premiere 2021-12-19, Poznań
* cast plus technical support