photo Janusz Mazurek
Choreographer, dancer, artistic director of B'cause Dance Company. Graduate of the Rambert School of Ballet and Contemporary Dance in London and a two-time Minister of Culture scholarship holder. His choreographies have been performed in such places as South Korea, Japan, Canada and Israel in addition to a number of European countries. Winner of the first prize at the Solo Dance Contest for "The Perfect World" and the Best Interpretation Award at the InShadow Festival in Lisbon for "Let's Talk About It" (a dance video).
- Bartek Woszczyński Choreographer
- Atmo Music Productions Atmo Music Productions Composers
- Artur Klepacki Lighting director
SIRI is a solo performance by Bartek Woszczyński. It is a story about loneliness aggravated by the development of technology. It raises the question of differences between emotional bonds found on the Internet and in real life.
|Premiere 2019-01-19, Siedlce|
|Audienceeveryone (regardless of age)|
* cast plus technical support
- The performance was realised as part of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage scholarship.
The National Institute of Music and Dance and the Adam Mickiewicz Institute
are not responsible for its contents.