photo Pat Mic
photo Pat Mic
Wojciech Grudziński graduated from the Ballet School in Warsaw and the faculty of contemporary dance at CODARTS in the Netherlands. He has been awarded scholarships from the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage (2017). In 2018, he won a competition for a study visit to Movement Research at Judson Church in New York, organised in cooperation with the GPS/Global Practice Sharing Program, the Art Stations Foundation and the Institute of Music and Dance.
- Wojciech Grudziński Concept, choreography
- Aleksandra Bożek-Muszyńska Performance
- Oskar Malinowski Performance
- Wojciech Grudziński Performance
- Joanna Ostrowska Dramaturgy
- Paweł Soszyński Dramaturgy
- Wojtek Blecharz Music
- Rafał Dominik Set, visualisation
- Aleksandr Prowaliński Lighting
- Natalia Mleczak Costumes
In the slang of allotment owners, ‘going to RODOS’ refers to affordable relaxation amid nature. RODOS (Fenced-In Family Allotment Gardens, also a Polish homonym for Rhodes) is linked to rest and relaxation. But it is also a space full of mysteries and secrets, a place of separation, where something ‘untoward’ can more easily be hidden. The RODOS project is not just a tourist exploration, but also an experience of cruising the allotment underworld.
|Duration50 "||Crew *6||Artists4|
|Premiere 2019-09-02, Warsaw|
* cast plus technical support
Narodowy Instytut Muzyki i Tańca i Instytut Adama Mickiewicza
nie ponoszą odpowiedzialności za jego treść.