The Stanisław Moniuszko Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic – European Art Centre in Białystok
photo Krzysztof Koliński, Fair Play Crew
The Stanisław Moniuszko Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic – European Art Centre in Białystok combines opera, filharmonic and theatre and also offers exhibitions and conferences. The building, which blends perfectly into the green landscape of the city, combines the advantages of traditional opera with the multifunctionality of contemporary art centres. In addition to the performances, the rich repertoire includes classical music concerts, interactive performances for children and music festivals.
- Cezary Krukowski Performer
- Wojciech Blaszko Performer
- Marcin Rogalski Performer
- Wojciech Blaszko Director
- Marcin Rogalski Choreographer
- Cezary Krukowski Musical arrangement
- Tomasz Czarnecki Director’s assistant
- Agnieszka Waszczeniuk Animation
- Adam Chrabin Script
- Sylwester Łukaszuk Poster design
- Dorota Białkowska-Krukowska Voice
- Rafał Supiński Voice
- Adam Zdzierak Filmmaker
Fair Play Crew’s abstract sense of humour, more than 20 years of dance experience and indisputable talent for the stage turn a simple, salient act into a laugh-out-loud performance for audiences of any age. This unique act brings us to the future, where Fair Play Crew members become elderly men who are looking back at their pasts and wondering about how things used to be. It used to be wild! This may all sound sentimental, but it definitely isn’t.
|Premiere 2019-04-26, Białystok|
|Audienceeveryone (regardless of age)|
* cast plus technical support
- Produced by The Stanisław Moniuszko Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic – European Art Centre in Białystok i
The National Institute of Music and Dance and the Adam Mickiewicz Institute
are not responsible for its contents.