photo Joanna Stoga
photo Beatrycze Bem
The company was founded in 2018 by Magdalena Kowala, Natalia Murawska, Joanna Woźna and Anna Zglenicka. The dancers create their own aesthetics and language of movement using contemporary dance, physical dance, improvisation and performance. Repertoire: Her(t)z, 102 and a half, Solo for 4 helmets and lost time” [dir. Anna Piotrowska], Unbody, Hopeless Portraits - online performance, My hopelessness, Mirroring, Frauen in Flammen, sześć, Solitude.
- Magdalena Kowala choreographer, director, dancer, costume designer
- Anna Zglenicka choreographer, director, dancer, costume designer
- Joanna Woźna choreographer, director, dancer, costume designer
- Natalia Murawska choreographer, director, dancer
- Artur Bieńkowski artistic collaboration
The overall motivation behind the creation of the performance is found within the anxiety, provoked by too conservative, predictable, and culturally hardened understanding of the human form. The show is composed of the study of the body, its dissection into primary components. The multilayered deconstruction occurs, in order to create an inquiry and the translation of its findings, through different perspectives. Production for audience aged above 16.
|Premiere 2020-09-05, Gdansk|
* cast plus technical support
The National Institute of Music and Dance and the Adam Mickiewicz Institute
are not responsible for its contents.