photo Klaudyna Schubert, Teatr Łaźnia Nowa
Choreographer, director, dancer and actor. She has received numerous scholarships and artistic residencies. In 2008, she co-founded the artistic collective Harakiri Farmers, which produced a number of interdisciplinary projects presented at such festivals as the Polish Dance Platform, Polish Express III at HAU in Berlin, the Malta Festival and the Bonn International Dance Solo Festival. She collaborates with numerous theatres in Poland and Germany as director and choreographer.
- Dominika Knapik Choreographer and dancer
- Patrycja Kowańska dramatist, writer
- Natalia Mleczak Costume designer
- Wolfgang Macher Lighting director and video maker
- Justyna Stasiowska Composer
Agon is a choreographic mockumentary. Dominka Knapik returns to the stage as a performing artist to talk about jobs “for a lifetime”: an artist and a mother. She also faces her own biography of a workaholic choreographer who struggles with the eternal sense of guilt a busy mother feels towards her child. The artist works with a highly personal material detonated by the self-deprecating form of a mockumentary.
|Premiere 2020-12-07, Kraków|
* cast plus technical support
- The performance had its premiere during the 13th International "Divine Comedy" Theatre Festival. Co-produced by Schauspielhaus Bochum.
The National Institute of Music and Dance and the Adam Mickiewicz Institute
are not responsible for its contents.