photo Maciej Rakusz
Dominik Więcek, born in 1992. Dancer, choreographer, performer. A graduate of the PWST State College of Acting in Kraków, Department of Dance Theatre, a holder of a scholarship from the Folkwang Universität der Kunste in Essen. Between 2016 and 2019, he danced for the Polish Dance Theatre in Poznań. He has created and co-created such award-winning productions as Dominique, Bromance and Sticky Fingers Club.
- Dominik Więcek Concept, choreography, performance
- Przemek Degórski Music
- Klaudia Kasperska Lighting
- Nikola Fedak Costume Design
- System Mody / Serafin Andrzejak Costume Producer
- Joanna Pędzisz Language consultant
- Patryk Kołodziejski Martial arts consultant
- Lublin Cultural Centre as part of the „Spaces of Art” Producer
- Tanzrecherche NRW, Theater im Pumpenhaus, Tanzfaktur Köln, Folkwang Universität der Künste, Lublin Dance Theatre Research support
My Café Müller is fanfiction. Based on Pina Bausch's production, I create images related to my personal history. Born in Iserlohn, a small town in Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany and raised in Poland, I have been asking myself what would have happened if my parents had not decided to return to Poland? It's not an attempt to create an alternate reality, but rather to share the emotions that accompanied me whenever I asked myself: what if?
|Premiere 2021-11-11, Lublin|
|Audienceeveryone (regardless of age)|
* cast plus technical support
- The performance is created as part of the "Spaces of Art" programme financed by the Ministry of Culture, National Heritage and Sport and organised by the National Institute of Music and Dance and the Zbigniew Raszewski Theatre Institute. In Lublin the project is realised by the Lublin Cultural Centre.
The National Institute of Music and Dance and the Adam Mickiewicz Institute
are not responsible for its contents.