photo Jakub Wittchen, Art Stations Foundation by Grażyna Kulczyk
photo Maciej Zakrzewski, Sztuka Szuka Malucha
The Performat Foundation promotes contemporary choreography. Collaborating with the independent Holobiont collective, it supports interdisciplinary, multi-generational projects. The work of the collective is based on the assumption that every participant of the performance – regardless of age and experience – is a fully competent recipient of the performing arts. Performances include: ‘roundABOUT’ (2017), ‘Moonland’ (2018), ‘on_line_’ (2018) and ‘Where shapes have necks’ (2019).
- Aleksandra Bożek-Muszyńska, Hanna Bylka-Kanecka Choreography
- Aleksandra Bożek-Muszyńska Co-creation and performance
- Hanna Bylka-Kanecka Co-creation and performance
- Natalia Oniśk Co-creation and performance
- Dalija Aćin Thelander Artistic mentoring
- Patryk Lichota Music
- Joanna Leśnierowska, Łukasz Kędzierski Joanna Leśnierowska, Łukasz Kędzierski Lighting
- Art Stations Foundation by Grażyna Kulczyk Art Stations Foundation by Grażyna Kulczyk Production
- Malta Festival Poznań Malta Festival Poznań Co-production
An interactive dance performance for families with children aged one and a half to three years old, roundABOUT offers a choreographic, interactive and multi-sensory experience where the youngest spectators and their caretakers are invited to discover and co-create the scenic environment. Through work with the object, movement, sound and light, the artists encourage the participants to enter the stage. Its safe, artistic and carefully composed space becomes a place of creative, free exploration.
|Premiere 2017-01-14, Poznań|
* cast plus technical support
- Partner: Linden Alley Public Preschool in Poznań
The Institute of Music and Dance and the Adam Mickiewicz Institute
are not responsible for its contents.