HOTELOKO movement makers
photo Marta Ankiersztejn, Fundacja Rozwoju Teatru 'NOWA FALA'
HOTELOKO movement makers was founded in Warsaw in 2011 by Agata Życzkowska, a dancer, choreographer and director. The artist moves in the field of new choreography and dance experimentation. For several years she worked with Magdalena Przybysz and Wojciech Grudziński. Currently, she cooperates with Mirek Woźniak and various artists from Europe and around the world. Her projects take on such themes as community life, freedom, tolerance, ecology, human rights, education and the city.
- Agata Życzkowska CONCEPT CREATOR, DIRECTOR, CHOREOGRAPHER, DANCER, PLAYWRIGHT, COSTUME AND SET DESIGNER, MUSIC ARRANGER
- Mirek Woźniak CHOREOGRAPHER, DANCER
- Karina Szutko DANCER, COMPOSER
EXTINCTION: disappearance, annihilation, expiration, extinguishment, cease, annulment, discontinuance, dissolution, fade, demise. Koalas, lemurs and squid are all on the brink of extinction. There are also survivors, such as bisons, grey seals and moose. Colours trigger physical reactions. The blue colour exhibits calming properties. It makes us happy, reduces our appetite and quenches our thirst. Blue choreography for three bodies. An optimistic look at the future of our planet. Some of us will survive.
|Duration30 "||Crew *3||Artists3|
|Premiere 2021-10-22, Warsaw|
|Audienceeveryone (regardless of age)|
* cast plus technical support
- Production: Theatre Development Foundation 'NEW WAVE'
- Partners: Praga Południe Centre for Culture Promotion, BAZA Theatre, Other Space Foundation Performed as part of the "Mobile in Culture 2021" programme funded by the City of Warsaw
The National Institute of Music and Dance and the Adam Mickiewicz Institute
are not responsible for its contents.